Sabine Slippers By Alpine Swiss
Let these comfortable moccasin slippers be your new favorite house shoes! They also make a great holiday gift!
- Genuine Leather Suede Upper, Rubber outsole
- UPDATED DESIGN - Our popular Sabine Slipper got an upgrade with a new outsole, new colors, and a leather bow that adds a touch of femininity. The lace bow is only a style element and cannot be undone to adjust the fit.
- COMFORTABLE - Comfort slippers with rubber outsole are ideal for lounging indoor use.
- QUALITY SUEDE – Moccasin style slippers crafted from genuine suede and available in a variety of color options.
- PADDED INSOLES – Features lightly padded insoles lined with soft shearling faux fur for added comfort.
- FIT – Quickly and easily slip on your Sabine slippers. Medium width and fit is true to size.
- MSRP $38.00
Alpine Swiss has a long-standing partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund through which we help feed hungry children in the U.S. and around the world. These Food Pack meals contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for one week and are hand delivered to the homes of those in need by trained volunteers in their community to establish relationships that foster genuine care. In 2020, we are celebrating over 3.8 million meals donated since 2014, your purchase enables us to continue this partnership. We thank our customers for their continued support and all those whose lives have been touched by Children’s hunger fund, Thank you!
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A beatuful and warm slippers
Very well made. can be worn outside. Very comfortable.
I absolutely love them!
They actually run a little big in the width....I’ve been waiting for almost a week for an approval and return label. You’re supposed to have a response within 2 day!!!
Very comfortable.....wish came in 1/2 size.....8 too small, 9 a little loose
Right slipper feels like assembled crooked
Very nice slippers! Pretty light blue color. Soft Shearling lining. Feel very comfortable. A bit large without socks. I will order a Men's pair for my husband!
I am going to order a "Men's version for my husband! The price is RIGHT!
NOT AS THEY APPEAR, LOOKS AS THOUGH THERE IS AN UP LIFTED HEEL, NOT SO, VERY FLAT NO ARCH SUPPORT AT ALL AND BECAUSE OF THIS THEY ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, THE SHERPA LINING SHEDS. THEY LOOK NICE BUT THAT IS WHERE IS ENDS AND THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE RATING